Join us for a NBPA Basketball Clinic!
Our clinics provide boys and girls ages 9—17 with a structured basketball learning experience at the NBPA’s exclusive training facility and home court of NBA players. The clinics emphasize skill development in the areas of shooting, passing, ball-handling and defense.
- 2 hours of training and gameplay at the NBPA’s 65-foot practice court
- NBA player appearance by 1st round pick Frank Ntilikina (Subject to Availability)
- Expert basketball instruction focused on skill development
- Half-court games, station drills, and contests with prizes
- Player evaluation and feedback from NBPA Clinic coaches
- NBPA Clinic shirts for all participants
For more information, email us at email@example.com or call at (212)-655-0964
The clinic will be led by Black Ops Basketball star trainer Chris Brickley and expert coaches from BC Hoops