Join us for a NBPA Basketball Clinic!
Our clinics provide boys and girls ages 9—17 with a structured basketball learning experience at the NBPA’s exclusive training facility and home court of NBA players. The clinics emphasize skill development in the areas of shooting, passing, ball-handling and defense.
- 2 hours of training and gameplay at the NBPA’s 65-foot practice court
- NBA Player Appearance by Brooklyn Net Spencer Dinwiddie (Subject to Availability)
- Expert basketball instruction focused on skill development
- Half-court games, station drills, and contests with prizes
- Player evaluation and feedback from NBPA Clinic coaches
- NBPA Clinic shirts for all participants