THANK YOU for joining us for the second annual National Basketball Players Association Summer Basketball Camp in Manhattan, New York!
2018 NBPA Summer Basketball Camp provided boys and girls, ages 9-17, with a structured basketball learning experience that encouraged team participation and personal development on and off the court.
Camp Highlights Included:
- Expert basketball instruction and training from former NBA and Division I College coaches with medical trainer on site
- Full court games, station drills, and contests
- Small group sizes so children were able to receive personalized feedback and help (1:8 coach to camper ratio)
- Guest appearances from current NBA Players including Kemba Walker, Andre Drummond, Tobias Harris, Tim Hardaway Jr., Trae Young, JJ Redick, Danny Green, Doug McDermott, Miles Plumlee, as well as former NBA players TJ Ford and Antonio Davis
- Written player evaluation and feedback from your child’s NBPA Camp coach
- Giveaways, trophies and end-of-camp awards ceremony
- Uniforms: Jersey and basketball shorts for all campers
- A New Location – Basketball City @ Pier 36 is a premier training facility that features 7 full size courts, outdoor activity space, a learning classroom and digital monitors throughout the facility
Players That Attended 2018 Summer Camp:
Los Angeles Clippers
Tim Hardaway Jr
New York Knicks
Photos from 2018 NBPA Summer Camp
Camp Operator / Location
For more information, email us at email@example.com or call at (646) 604-7678
We Look forward to seeing you at camp next year!
Highlights from 2017 Summer Camp:
Frequently Asked Questions
We offer 2 one-week sessions for summer camp. Session 1 will take place from August 6th-10th from 9AM to 4PM and Session 2 will take place from August 13th-17th from 9AM to 4PM.
Basketball City, Pier 36 @ 299 South Street on the lower east side of Manhattan. Basketball City is a premier training facility, home to NBA player camps, top AAU tournaments, leagues and events. The facility features 7 full size courts, outdoor activity space with off court classrooms and digital signage led screens and monitors throughout the facility.
Summer Camp is priced at $650 per camper.
Refunds will be issued up until 2 weeks prior to camp session based on medical notice only.
Lunch option provided for purchase daily. If your child has a special diet you are encouraged to bring your own lunch.
There is be a camp store and money can be deposited into your child’s account. However, we are not responsible for any lost money. A parent or camper can deposit money into an account. When the camper wants he/she can purchase a drink or a snack, and the money is then deducted from the account. Water will be provided at all times during camp hours.
Basketball shorts and tops will be provided to all campers on the first day of camp.
Giveaways will be provided, as well as trophies for championship teams and individual awards.
The camp will have guest appearances from current NBA Players including All-Star Kemba Walker and others to be announced.
No transportation will not be provided.
Yes, you can. Please contact us at 646-604- 7678 or at camp @nbpa.com and we will help you register.
The session has a 220 camper limit based on 7 indoor courts, with outdoor activities space at Basketball City . The coach to child ratio is typically one coach for seven to nine kids.
The NBPA has partnered with Basketball City and BC Hoops to help operate the 2018 NBPA Summer Basketball Camp. NBPA Camp will include expert basketball instruction and training focused on camper skill / character development, with a curriculum created by NBPA Grassroots and implemented by BC Hoops & Basketball City, camp operating partners, featuring a diverse staff of local high school coaches and former players teaming up with NBPA members to make a difference in the lives of youth.